Husband Accountability Checklist
We highly suggest every husband prints this list out and allocates some solitude time weekly to sit down and review this list. We suggest retreating to a place where you can be reflective and draw on God’s strength, just as Jesus often did. Our troubled souls find the most ease when we are alone with God, who understands us.
- Since your last time of solitude, have you maintained a daily habit of prayer and time in God’s Word?
- Have you treated your Wife and children as objects of God’s love?
- Have you allowed your pride and fear to drive your decisions?
- Have you maintained a healthy balance between your Wife and family, your work, your church and other personal time?
- Have you compromised your integrity in any way?
- Have you been anywhere this week that could be seen as compromise?
- Have you exposed yourself to any sexually explicit material?
- Have you trusted God’s timing in your life?
- Have you missed an opportunity to bless your Wife?
- Have you fulfilled the demands of your Christ like husbandry this week?
- Have you missed an opportunity to give an apology for any present behavior or past behavior?
- What sin has plagued your efforts to be a Christlike Husband since last week?
- Have you just lied in answering any of the above questions?